Would you like to join in the funky fun and earn some money making these incredible foods?
Local, homemade, trustworthy products are valued as the nature of these foods is not suited to big industry and now more than ever shoppers are really interested to know where there food products are made.
Our customers are interested in these foods are concerned with health and nutrition, ethics, quality, the craft of fermenting and the story of these foods.
- Do you want to run your own business of integrity to add to the household income?
- Do you want to work the hours that fit around your lifestyle/ current demands?
- Do you have a passion for healthy food and artisan products which are superior in taste?
- Do you have a passion in particular for fermented foods?
- Do you love meeting people and engaging customers with a direct point of sale?
- Are you motivated to be part of respected brand
If this resonated with you, then becoming a franchisee of The Cultured Clubs Fabulously Funky Ferments has a wonderful small food business potential for you.
Affordable and flexible franchise packages are available currently throughout Northern Ireland, Ireland, England Scotland and Wales with the choice of a basic franchise
Franchisees will be granted through a selection process at the discretion of the Franchisor. It is to a first come first served arrangement.
- Your customers have an expectation of being offered a variety of tried and tested products
- There is customer population ready to pay for a high quality locally produced product
- There is increased awareness around the importance and benefits of these foods
- The locally produced and homemade uniqueness of these products is well understood and appreciated by your customers seeking access to these superfoods
- Being locally sourced and produced these foods are an ethical bonus as they have a low carbon footprint.
- There is a story behind the provenance of these foods
- Superior training in the skill of fermentation will ensure you get the taste and quality right.
- The awareness of The Cultured Club brand will give you immediate great opportunity to start selling straight away.
- The Cultured Club will continue to open up new markets and opportunities over time
- There will be continous refreshing of range of product under The Cultured Club brand in respect of seasonal variety and food trends.
- The Cultured Club brand has a strong advantage in the market place as it is a well known and recognised as leading the way in the particular niche of fermented foods
What we are looking for
Are you ready to join in the fun and become a franchisee making these incredible foods?
‘Dearbhla Reynolds is a culinary radical, and The Cultured Club offers a dynamic, empowering approach to food and fermentation that mainlines the ways in which we can connect with the health and energy of our ingredients. Packed with original and delicious ideas, The Cultured Club will shake up your kitchen,’
- Have completed minimum level 2 food hygiene certificate.
- Be dedicated to offering a quality products
- Understand the role of fermented foods in healthy and ethical eating
- Be able to work appropriately as part of a brand
- Be able to work and communicate as part of team (other Franchisees)
- Be enthusiastic and self motivated
- Be able to self manage your time
- Be able to organise and manage your orders
- Look for innovative ways to expand and build relationships with your customers
- You are trustworthy in nature and have wish to succeed.
The Golden rule of partnership is trust making sure that a healthy relationship will have long term benefits.